This is Janie and Addi's favorite song. Everytime we get in the car they say, "I want 'Hope You Know.'" Here's our little songbird singing "Big Girls Don't Cry".
Oh my! She is so cute! I love it. Yes, we totally need to get together soon. We may have to venture down your way to meet the newest little anderson! Yay! Well, i am loving all of the cute posts of your kiddos. :)
That's hilarious~ I wonder if she sings that to herself when she wants to cry :) Ouch I skinned my knee, "big girls don't cry!" so she sucks it up and tries to be tough :) Kyler loves to sing to Colbie Callait "realize" and belts out the "spell it out for you!" His favorite is the song from Gwen Stephani "woo hoo, wee ooo" can't remember what it's called, oh yeah sweet escape. he loves it! we always blast it! She is such a big girl! Love to hear her sing. Keep the posts comin!!
5 comments:
That's so cute! Megan likes that song, too. But I haven't been able to get her to learn the words like that and sing along, much less on her own.
to cute! the girls loved it!
they want to play one of these days..call me when you need a few minutes to recoup and let them come over!
Oh my! She is so cute! I love it. Yes, we totally need to get together soon. We may have to venture down your way to meet the newest little anderson! Yay! Well, i am loving all of the cute posts of your kiddos. :)
That's hilarious~
I wonder if she sings that to herself when she wants to cry :) Ouch I skinned my knee, "big girls don't cry!" so she sucks it up and tries to be tough :) Kyler loves to sing to Colbie Callait "realize" and belts out the "spell it out for you!" His favorite is the song from Gwen Stephani "woo hoo, wee ooo" can't remember what it's called, oh yeah sweet escape. he loves it! we always blast it! She is such a big girl! Love to hear her sing. Keep the posts comin!!
LOL I love it!! What a cutie :)
Post a Comment