Here are some pictures from the holidays!

Skiing at Powder Mountain. She's really doing well...if only she could figure out how to snowplow!

The annual Anderson family ski trip. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Anderson. We had a great time!

The Anderson cousins - talent night. What a cute bunch of kids! Look at all those girls (sorry Seth)! By the end of this year there will be 9 granddaughters and only one grandson.

Addi lookin' sassy on New Year's Eve at Grandma and Grandpa Hardys.

Singing songs with Grandpa Hardy on New Years Day. This picture makes me so happy.

The girls on Christmas Day.

Christmas Eve Jammies. Thanks Grandma Hardy. They love them and want to wear them everynight... even if Addi did tell you she hated them at first!

Sledding a couple of days after Christmas. Addi, Kaitlyn, and Janie!

A picture of Addi from the ski trip.

And here's a belly shot. This is 37 weeks. Only 3 to go...hopefully only 2...or 1...anyday would be fine with me! Not the most flattering...but I did wear a black shirt in an attempt to make me look smaller. I think it helped a little. :)
10 comments:
Oh Jenny you look so great! I can't believe you'll have 3 kids so soon. Your girls are so big and so adorable. Chris is planning on taking Claire skiing later this year, it should be interesting! Your house looks really nice by the way, we're jealous. We need to get together sometime.
Look at that beautiful belly!!! Jenny you look so great pregnant. I can't believe you are almost term!! woo-hoo!!! I can't wait to see another little Anderson beauty! How do you think your little "appendage" will handle a new baby? ;)
Your girls are so cute! I can't help but smile when I see their pictures. If I keep having boys and you keep having girls somewhere in there we might be able to marry them off and be related :) hope you are doing well. Miss you
you look GREAT!!
You are the very last person on earth who needs to try and look slimmer while pregnant - I swear you are one of the cutest pregnant people I know!! Glad you guys are doing well - I can't wait to see your new little one. Good luck with everything.
Emily
Your family is growing right along. Joaquin wants to go see you guys sometime. (As do I) We'll wait until you have a little extra time after the baby is born.
First - I just have to say that Janie reminds me of you when you were her age (I know you are but what am I).
Second - Aunt Kay made you the same jammies - but in a teal blue color, and I have that picture somewhere.
Floods of memories!!!
I'm so happy you posted a pregs picture. You are a beautiful pregnant lady.
you look great, as always when pregnant!!! It'll be fun to see who wins and has a baby first, because you always get to go early, but mines due first! :)
I can just picture your Dad sitting there playing and singing and the pajama's your so lucky to have a mother like you do...and you look darling prego....
Your belly is so cute! Hey, are you already on goodreads? I sent you an invite on your hotmail address. Are you still using that one?
Jenny,
You're for looking pregnant! Is Wade going to help with the delivery?
Adam
Post a Comment