Sunday, January 25, 2009

As Promised...

Here are some pictures of our house.


The Kitchen

Laundry Room


Living Room



Entry




Exterior


Maybe some day when they are clean and decorated I will take pictures of the bedrooms. Until then, these will just have to do! The exterior is actually a little darker and less gray in good light. Hopefully we'll get some grass soon





20 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness!!! It's beautiful! I love all of it - especially the cabinets in the laundry room. You guys are living the dream in style for sure! MISS YOU! Congrats on your new home. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Kassey said...

Your house is so nice!! We bought land and are going to be building again, seeing your house makes me want to do it now. But I have to be patient. Hopefully we can get a weekend to com visit and see your cute house and give me all sorts of good ideas!!

BensonFam said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I'm in love with the color of your hardwood and that laundry room is a DREAM!! One of these days I'll have to roadtrip down and see it in person.

Keisel Family said...

Kurt and I love your house. I have a sweet spot in my heart for laundry rooms and yours is fabulous! Good luck with baby #3 probably coming any day now.

Steph said...

Hey, it's Steph "Proctor" Hedberg. Your house is A-mazing, love it! The cabinets in the laundry room are to die for. Hope your pregnancy is going well, how fun to have three little girlies.

Nunes Family said...

Ok I love that laundry room! Your house is beautiful. I can't wait to have one of my own someday!

Kellie said...

Your home is the most beautiful home I've seen! Oh my gosh! I'm so jealous right now.

Janie said...

'GASP' Oh my goodness. If I didn't love you so much I would hate you. What a BEAUTIFUL DREAM HOME!!!! I can't believe it. Jennydearestesesteset, you have, 'sniff' granite countertops and 'sniff' a spacious organized laundry room and 'sniff' new carpet!!!

the landreths said...

Holy laundry room! What would it be like?? I love the house--all of the pictures are beautiful. The kitchen is great. I'm so excited for you guys!!

Leanne said...

some day I'll build...sigh. Nice work you guys!

jgeefamily said...

Wade and Jenny. I am so glad you found us!! YEAH! We talk about you guys all the time. Nice house. It looks a ton like ours. We are going to post pictures just so you can see the similarities....Congrats on the baby girl....you make cute ones. Keep in touch!

Adam Jensen said...

Jenny!!!!!!!! It's beautiful!!! I am SO happy for you. Enjoy all your hard work! I can't wait to see it in person someday. Hope you are feeling well. When are you due?
yes awesome humongous laundry room and beautiful kitchen... LOVE IT

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

love that laundry room...

Callie Hansen said...

I don't even have your email address....what's up with that? Anyway, Friday is good for dinner, I think. (I may have to confirm again later this week due to the brain issue)

What's your email? Mine is lighthousebuff@gmail.com

Adam Jensen said...

Wade,
You must be freakin' rich to afford a house like that. Share some of the love this way.
Love, Ag.

Stephanie said...

your house is beautiful! We would love to come up one weekend to visit. Jake talks about you guys a lot and he misses hanging out with you so it would be really fun to catch up, and I'd love to meet the rest of your family!

Anonymous said...

Jenny, your pictures are awesome. They really show off your beautiful home. We're just so glad that you are just around the corner. Marsha

Liora said...

What a gorgeous house!! I love it! and I totally love the laundry room - I need that many cupboards.

Ash said...

I'm jealous of the laundry room too! Nice washers and all those cupboards! What a beautiful home! It must be so nice to have and worth the wait.

Tara said...

Beautiful house Jenny!! You must be in heaven! And you look so cute 37 weeks prego!! So excited to see what this new little girlie will look like! Love you!