Addi's Preschool Graduation
I did a co-op preschool for Addi this year. It was a lot of fun. We had a good group of kids. The other moms/teachers were excellent!
The Yard
I never knew a yard was so much work...not to mention expensive!
Here is my manly man and my manly father in law moving a rather heavy rock into our flower bed. Usually people do this before they have grass...we've never been ones to do things the smart way.
Spring Soccer
Soccer did not disappoint this year. Janie loves it and is really quite good...although I think I am still more into the games than she is. Yes...I am one of THOSE moms.
Les Mis
Wade and I saw Les Miserables a couple of years ago and loved it, so when the opportunity presented itself again we couldn't resist. My sister Amy and her husband Mark and my sister Jill also went. It was pretty fantastic.

2 comments:
I love the little robes you made :) soo cute! I also love your pretty ruffle top. I would luuuv to go to Les mis!
I remember you singing On My Own. I love that play too. I love musicals!
Post a Comment