Monday, March 14, 2011

Beach Day

FRIDAY
Our final day we packed up, ate a late breakfast, and headed for the beach.
I don't know what it is about the sand, but my kids LOVE it, and could play in it for hours...
which is just what they did.
We didn't go in the water past our feet.
It was FREEZING!!


After the beach we ate dinner and then started the drive towards Barstow (where we stayed the night). The traffic was a nightmare!!
I thought Utah traffic was a mess...not compared to California's!
It made me glad I live in the country...where there isn't even a stop light! :)

SATURDAY
We drove ALL DAY LONG.
Boy was it good to see my little Bubbs again. I had missed her so much!!
And so, our vacation came to an end. Hard to get back to reality.

3 comments:

BensonFam said...

Jenny - it was so fun to read about your vacation. (Seriously makes me miss Disneyland!!) Glad you guys had such a fun and safe trip!

Ash said...

Did I miss something? I think you said something about your pregnant body. When are you due? Congrats! Being pregnant is the pits, but the babies are nice. Glad you had a fun trip. Remember when we went to San Diego? That was a little bit of weird trip, but still fun. I can't bring myself to get rid of my red hoodie I bought that trip. I wear it once every couple years, but I still like it. :)

Jennifer said...

What a fun trip to California, makes me want to go! Your girls are still soo cute! Congrats on the pregnancy! #4 Yay!