Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Anderson Update.

Addi had her final dance performance! She did such a good job. She looks so grown up to me in this picture. It is weird to think that in a few months I will be sending this girl to Kindergarten!


Do you remember Janie's beautiful long hair? She wanted to chop it off. Doesn't it look adorable? This was taken early in the morning before school. Still a little sleepy.

Happy Birthday! My sweet Wade turned 31. How we love him!

And his Bells Palsy is starting to get better (as you can see).
He has been doing a lot of road biking as of late, and the majority of his birthday presents were things he could use for biking. The girls and I did pick out a pretty sweet Nerf dart gun (which was a big hit - Boys are never too old for toy guns apparently). His parents joined us for sticky fingers at Wingers (yummm!) and then we went back home for presents and cake. One of the great things about living so close to my in-laws is that (by my request) Marsha makes his birthday cake every year. It is tradition in their family to have angel food cake with this chocolate pudding on top. I have tried to make it before...tried and failed. It never tastes the same. So thanks to Marsha for stepping in to save the day! His birthday would not be the same without it.

We met in 2002. Spring semester at Snow College (the best school ever). At the time we both had missionaries we thought we were going to marry. Our dating experience was...interesting. But somehow things worked out - and I cannot imagine life without him. Here we are 9 years later with soon to be 4 children. How the time flies. I wouldn't trade it (any of it).
Love you.
Thank you for all you do for our family.
You are the best!
Happy Birthday.

2 comments:

Ficker Family said...

You little stinker! You're pregnant again! YAAAYYYY!!! (That is suppose to be a very enthusiastic yay!) Congratulations Jenny and Waders! That is excellent news indeed. I would sure love to talk to you on the telephone one day soon. We should probably try to make that happen this weekend. Congratulations again. I sure do love that little family of yours.

Adam Jensen said...

Happy Birthday Wade! Glad you found the nerf gun :)