WEDNESDAY
We took a break from Disneyland on Wednesday and drove to Sea World.
It was a cold day.
Notice Addi? Clear on the right.
Yep...still didn't want to be in any pictures.
The whale show was pretty amazing, but I guess I was expecting a little more.
I think maybe they have toned things down since the death of that trainer last year.
Look at the size of those shark teeth! I love this picture. We told the girls to make scared faces, and this is what we got! :)
The Sea Lions were my favorite part of the day.
They were hilarious. You can buy fish to feed them, and they scream and yell and wave at you until you throw them a fish. It was so funny!
A family pic after the Believe show, and I must say...
Though the animals were amazing...I'm sorry Sea World - you didn't quite make a believer out of me. Here are a few reasons why...
It may have been because we missed out on the dolphin show (it was closed that day).
It could have been because it was too cold that day
It could have been because I thought it cost too much.
It could have been that I had a pounding headache (I think my poor pregnant body was just too tired after 2 days of Disneyland to go anymore)
It could have been the horrendous traffic back into Anaheim
Or maybe the fact that Addi was a grouch the entire day...
I'm not sure. But the following picture kind of shows the kind of day we (or at least Addi and I) had.
(if there ever is a next time) :)
4 comments:
Did I miss the post where you said you were pregnant?! Congrats!!!
ummm your pregnant? like the suddle hint. Congrats!
yes, I am with Jodi and Crystal! I even tried to look back at posts to see if I missed it! Congrats! But I don't think you gave Sea World a good enough chance! We loved it when we were there a few years ago. But maybe things have changed a lot there. of course I wasn't prego and we went in summer when it was warm! :)
ok i'm here to solve your problems. sea world was magical for us but it was a beautiful day and lily was the one special girl that got picked to be in the dolphin show with derek. so just do that :) also i bet addi would be in all the pictures if you brought your family photographer along on vacation with you!
Post a Comment