That is hilarious! I laughed so hard. I will post some pictures on my blog when our place looks a little more put together. There are still boxes everywhere. But we sure love it.
Aw man, i forgot to call you on my way down to st george. I left late at night...like 9:45pm. I meant to leave at 9 but it just didn't happen and so I thought I'd just go straight there. Then on the way home I really should have stopped because I was extreemly tired. I literally was falling asleep the last hour. SO stupid of me. I will never do that again. It's one thing if I were alone but I had the boys. Anyway, I'm sorry I didn't stop. I will be better the next time I go down. PS I didn't even see where to get to Gunnison. :/ Ok love you so much.
9 comments:
Oh that is so funny! I bet the girls just loved them!
haha! That is so funny! I love it :)
love it!
That is hilarious! I laughed so hard. I will post some pictures on my blog when our place looks a little more put together. There are still boxes everywhere. But we sure love it.
My due date is October 4th. But let's be realistic, she will most likely come in september!
Aw man, i forgot to call you on my way down to st george. I left late at night...like 9:45pm. I meant to leave at 9 but it just didn't happen and so I thought I'd just go straight there. Then on the way home I really should have stopped because I was extreemly tired. I literally was falling asleep the last hour. SO stupid of me. I will never do that again. It's one thing if I were alone but I had the boys. Anyway, I'm sorry I didn't stop. I will be better the next time I go down. PS I didn't even see where to get to Gunnison. :/ Ok love you so much.
What is that thing?!?! That is hilarious. And gross. :)
That is hilarious! love it!
That is hilarious! love it!
Post a Comment