Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Sunday Spectacle!
Just to document...last Sunday we are about to take the sacrament (water), and Addi decides she wants to hold the tray. Wade tries to help her hold the tray. "No, I want to hold it by myself!" she says. Wade tries to tell her kindly that she can't hold it by herself. She gets progressively madder and LOUDER. Finally, Wade takes the tray away from her and hands her a cup of water. She throws the water on the ground screaming, "I don't want it." Wade decides it's time to take her out. At this point she begins to scream repeatedly, at the top of her lungs, "I hate my Daddy, I hate my Daddy..." How embarrassing! I look up at the bishopric. Both counselors are trying hard not to laugh! I guess they can smile because they've been there. Oh the joys! :) We love our little Addi girl so much, but she has been so challenging lately! The thing about Addi is that she's SO tender hearted. She gives the best hugs and says cute, nice things all of the time. But when she's naughty she is SO naughty (and hard). We're hoping it's just a phase!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
That is hysterical. What a gal!!!
Oh the joys of parenthood....good thing she is so darn cute!!!!!!
I thought it was funny as well. She's so cute in Nursery. But that was just too funny. Tawny
That is hilarious although it felt a little too close to home. Alex's name could have easily been replaced in that whole post.
Jenny, I totally feel your pain, that sounds just like Isabel. She is really tender hearted too, so when she is disciplined, her heart breaks, but she is a big stinker too. I guess we just have to soak up those little moments of their perfections and pray we get to see more and more of them as time goes on. I know every parent in that sacrament meeting knew exactly what you were feeling!
Oh you poor thing. That sounds a lot like my Logan. He is my kind-hearted kid, full of hugs and kisses, but when he is angry it is for real! On John's mission he was in a ward where a dad had to take their little kid out of sacrament and the child starts screaming, "SAVE ME!" at the bishop. LOL!
I thought it was great. I know we aren't that far off to experiencing that ourselves. :)
I have to ditto everyone else. We had a sunday just like that except our daddy sits on the stand and so they scream for daddy while I had to drag two kids out and a crying baby. At least we all can relate to each other
Oh man, Patrick is horrible when he gets mad, I already have numerous dents in my new walls from that kid throwing things. you can't take everything away....
So funny, I love her sass! I have a feeling I have "a little miss sass" of my own coming along ;)
That is pretty funny :) She sounds a lot like Kyler.... Yeah I am hoping its a phase too! Kyler can be SO emotional!!!
Post a Comment