Happy Birthday Addi girl. We love you SO much. You are such a fun girl.
Addi through the years!
Addi through the years!

Real Conversation:
Wade: Addi, would you like to go camping, or go to Chuckee Cheese for your birthday?
Addi: I want to go camping! (we have trained her well!)




Addi: I want to go camping! (we have trained her well!)
Here are some pictures of our camping trip (Maple Canyon).
And here are some pictures after we got home. Addi wanted a Dora birthday cake this year. Notice Swiper is swiping a candle! :) Her main gift was her bike (much to Janie's dismay - she was SO jealous (our video footage of her is almost better than the birthday girls)), but her favorite gift was a little Dora doll that I picked up from D.I. for 50 cents! How funny is that! Just a side note: it is really hard to get a decent smile out of Addi these days. Any suggestions?




9 comments:
Looks like a fun birthday! You guys have such a cute little family. I still think we should plan a get together sometime this summer. What do you think?
Oh man...you don't even know how jealous I am of the 5 of you right now. Camping looks like it was so much fun. Well your little ones are growing up fast. Love you lots. We need to talk about when I go to St George which is this weekend so I may need to see you on the way back up from St George. I'll call you.
It's fun to see the pictures of Addi as she has grown. She is such a cutie. The very best is when she gives me a big hug and says, "Grandma, I love you!"
Oh Happy Birthday! Your camping trip looks so fun!
Wow! I can't believe Addi is 3! Those are some cute pictures of her growing up. I am sure jealous of your Maple Canyon trip. Hopefully we can get down so we all go together. Miss you guys!
Happy Birthday Addi!!!! Love all your cute cakes Jenny :) Looks like a great camping trip. good job Addi way better than chucky cheese!
Hey those rock walls look familiar! Your cake is darling!! The kids are getting so old!
If only they were always so happy about a 50 cent toy. Happy Birthday Addi!
we used to make our kids say "stinky feet" because the way they would make their mouth was perfect for the smile.
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment