Saturday morning Wade found this cute little mouse in our window well. Janie wanted to keep it as a pet, and cried when we told her no. Wade let it go and it hopped away. It will probably find its way into our house one of these days...one of the joys of living in wide open spaces! :) At least our neighbor has a cat!
Here are a couple of pictures from Janie's dance recital. She did such a good job, but doesn't really like dance. I made her finish out the year, but I'm not sure I'll sign her up again.
Here's a shot of Addi. Her cold sores are getting better. I tried to get her to smile with me, but this is as good as it gets.
10 comments:
That last shot of Ellia is so great! LOL, i love it! There's a reason why you keep having girls...they are just too darling!
PS, I got Rylee's swimsuit at Kohl's :)
SOOOOO cute! (When I first saw the title post I thought you'd broken down and gotten Janie a dog.) I love that wide eyed picture of Ellia. HOpe you guys are doing great!
Ellia's big smile is SO SWEET!!! I still can't believe you guys have 3 girls! I think I just will have to see it for my own eyes to get the idea stuck in my head :) I love Addie's pouty lips and I am glad her cold sores are getting better. Janie is too cute in her dance outfits! I can't believe how grown up that girl is!!
That little mouse is so cute :) yeah, cute till it's in your house!
Your girls are the cutest. Brynlee likes dance but freaks out when recitals come she hates to be in front of everyone. I am still trying to find her little nitch in life.
YUCK!! I hate mice. We had one fall in our window well too and it entertained the kids for hours. They watched it run around. Guess it was good for something.
Yeah, I don't think I would have let my kids keep the mouse, either. But those sure are great pics of the kids! They are growing up so much!
Hey Jenny,
I don't know if you will remember me but we met a few times at snow. i kind of lived at the morg when Wade lived there. I married Joe (from Mayfield)....anyway, i am glad i found your blog, we have wondered how you guys are doing and heard you were back in Gunnison. I can't believe you have three girls! So much has changed since the days at the morg!! Your girls are SO cute! I can definitely tell who they belong to, they look so much like both you and Wade. I hope life in Gunnison is treating you well! Tell Wade Hi, and i hope you don't mind me linking your blog.
sleeping babies w/sleeping daddies are the best! Janie looks stinkin' cute. Sad that we live so close and we talk more on the computer! :)
OH gus gus! Mice use to be my friends. The older I get the more I dislike them. The shivers I got from seeing him were soon gone when I scrolled down and saw your cuties!
YOU GUYS ARE TOO CUTE. Seriously, you make the cutest little girls. I love that last one of Ellia. Miss you.
Post a Comment