Janie has been in a ballet/tap class this year. Here's a picture of her last night before they performed at the highschool basketball halftime. She did great!
Notice the big girl Panties? Yes!! Addi is potty trained. I was really not looking forward to potty training again. It took FOREVER with Janie. I guess she was just ready! It was so easy to potty train her. YAY!
WHAT?? The babe is coming tomorrow? Oh my word!! Are you ready? Can I come see her and you when you are ready? I will be thinking of you all day tomorrow! Everything will be great. I am so excited to meet her!!
how fun to have a little dancer in the family! We haven't really even tried the potty with Patrick, he doesn't seem to know when he even pees....busy boy.
4 comments:
Janie's prayer is too sweet! I love it. She looks so much like you in that picture of her in her little tutu! Yeah for Addi being potty trained! whew!
I wish Jeremy would just be ready! I guess today wasn't bad. Only one pee accident. Congrats on Addi being trained :)
WHAT?? The babe is coming tomorrow? Oh my word!! Are you ready? Can I come see her and you when you are ready? I will be thinking of you all day tomorrow! Everything will be great. I am so excited to meet her!!
how fun to have a little dancer in the family! We haven't really even tried the potty with Patrick, he doesn't seem to know when he even pees....busy boy.
Post a Comment