Our new car (new to us anyway)! We finally bought another car. We were so excited to be a two car family...
But nope! It just wasn't meant to be. A day and a half later Wade totalled our civic on I15 (It wasn't his fault). I am just so grateful his life was spared. Nothing like a car accident to make you realize the blessings of family, and how much you love them. I love you Wade. You are my best friend. Thank you for everything. You are the best!
20 comments:
Oh my goodness Jenny! I am so relieved for you guys!! I'm so glad that Wade is okay and that you have a second car to fall back on!!
Totally love the new ride. It looks dang nice. I'm glad Wade is okay. I remember lots of good times riding in the little Honda to go get a slurpee. See you guys in a few weeks.
- Adam
Whoa! I am so glad that Wade is ok. What a blessing that you have another car to use. I am sorry that you are a one car family again :(
oh man, I hate those pictures!!!! I am so glad Wade is ok.... But I do like your new car:) bet you are glad for some more room!
Rach
Jenny!! That is so scary!! I am so glad Wade is ok! Yikes!!
oh dear sweet Wade, I'm glad you're okay buddy!
-Jake
Wow. That's scary. What are you driving now? 4runner?
Oh my! I am glad Wade is okay. How are you guys doing? Your girls are adorable. Cute blog!
Wade, I am happy you were alright. I do like you new car though.
oh dear me....
What a bummer!! Hey, I am coming to Utah the end of June so maybe we should meet Tara in Provo and have a renunion???
I can't believe how old Jill is and that Ben is married. How exciting!
P.s. Happy Birthday!
Glad I could find you. Your girls are adorable. Sorry to hear about the wreck. That looks like it was a really bad accident. There is nothing worse than the sounds made during a car accident! I'm glad that everyone is okay. And is that a Pilot? Lucky! Our blog is sethandpeggy.blogspot.com
Aaaaaa! That's so scary. I'm glad Wade's okay. Your new car is pretty sweet, too.
Hey! Time for a new post. It's sad to see your wrecked car every time I visit your blog. We want some pictures of Wade and his clarinet!!!!!!!!
Wow! How scary! That looks like a pretty serious accident. So glad you guys are alright.
(PS I'm so glad you guys started a blog. I didn't know you had one.)
Jenny!! You and your family are all so stinking cute! I can't believe you had two beautiful girls and still look the same as you did in high school! I found you on Kara's blog and I'm so glad! That sucks about your cute new car! Wrecks have to be the scariest thing ever. Hope the rest of your summer goes well! My blog is palmerfamilypom.blogspot.com
-Ginger Tidwell
Okay Wade, seriously. You need to at least update your danged blog once a month. It's more than past time.
- Ag
Jenny! This is Jade(Smith) I found your blog through tara's. Your little family is so dang cute! I don't know how often you check your blog so you may not get this for a while. But I just wanted to tell you hello!
Hey you guys, I just found your blog through Rachel and Adam's. It looks like you are doing good! Well, except for the whole car accident thing. We have some similar pictures on our blog from Nate's car accident in February. Fun stuff...
Post a Comment