Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Hardy Home!

These pictures were taken the night before Ben's wedding. It was so fun getting together! I love my family
My newest nephew, Nathan Duke

Me and my Dadus



Justin, Bret, Janelle, Ike, Shane (the upper half)
Dad and Mom
Amy, Emily, Ben, Me, and Jill (the lower half)





4 comments:

AJHEG said...

Oh how dearly I love this Hardy family! Congrats to Ben, only Jill is single now?!

Jenny - sorry I haven't returned your call yet. I will repent and touch base with you soon!

All my love to your girls and you. Tell Wade I say hello.

Jamie

Adam Jensen said...

fun pictures! I didn't recognize you sister Jill b/c her hair is so dark :) Your parents must be so proud of all their beautiful children... I love seeing people's family pictures, how everyone looks alike, but different :)

Kassey said...

Your family is so cute!!

Emoduke said...

What a cute baby. I have never seen such a cute baby. Oh wait, I see him everyday. And his name is NATHAN.