October is always one of my favorite months. It's still nice enough that you can play outside...
And who doesn't like Halloween?
Jill and Todd joined us this year for our bike ride on the Big Rock Candy Mountain Trail.
The colors were beautiful. It was a fun day...with only a couple of upset, crying children!
Johnny Boy only liked the bike trailer for a short time before he was ready to get out.
I love memories like these ones.
Wade spent the last two weekends in October at Woodbadge,
But we still managed to fit in the annual Halloween Hardy Party
Our Preschool Halloween Party
And Trick or Treating.
Luckily, the weather was nice and I was able to take the girls out while this guy was gone at Woodbadge once again.
NOVEMBER
We never take enough pictures in November...but here are a couple.
Wade took Janie and went chucker hunting with his brother Derek and 2 of his uncles.
Thought you might appreciate this picture Curtis and Marsha! :)
With no parents in sight, two of the Anderson children opted to have Thanksgiving together at Chuck A Rama. I had no idea we would be standing in line for an hour and a half. SHEESH!
Kate and I had both had it by the time we finally got in the restaurant.
Luckily, the scones were amazing.
And here are a couple more progress shots of the basement.








1 comment:
Basement looks great! I always love your Halloween costumes!
Post a Comment