Friday, January 10, 2014

Catching Up (a bit)

 Shall we start with AUGUST?
First things first:  Two birthday girls.  
Kate turned 2 (and I'm not gonna lie - there's a reason the phrase "terrible two's" exists.  She is one spicy little girl as of late!)
Janie turned 9!  WHAT??  Crazy.  


How many 9 year olds do you know ask for down comforters for their birthday?
She must take after her mother!


Wade took his scouts on a horseback-riding trip in Bryce Canyon. 
I hope those boys realize how awesome that is!


And of course, first day of school pictures are a necessity!


Drywall.  Finally.

Now on to SEPTEMBER I think!
The Annual Anderson family Labor Day trip!

Bear Lake

Minnetonka Cave

Camping!

Hanging out with the Rasmussen's in Logan Canyon - Isn't it lovely?


 I am doing a preschool co-op with Ellia this year which also started in September.
I taught the first week.  We took a field trip to a local farm.  They loved it!



Look who's mowing the lawn!  :)

Addi sliced open her leg and had to have stitches.  She is one tough cookie.  Didn't make a peep!

And lastly we surprised the girls with a family trip to DISNEYLAND!!
(But that will have to wait for another day.  It's a post all on it's own!)