Sunday, June 23, 2013

April and May

Look at these cute tiny dancers.  
They did such a good job at their final performance.  

Hardy Girl Party.  
I love when we are all together.

Wade and his scouts hiking in Zion

I'm amazed at our beautiful surroundings.  So incredible.  
Wade got a good view from the top of Angel's Landing.

Hooray for Summer!!
Slip n slides...

Swimsuits...

Cousins...
Lemonade Stands...

Camping... 
This is what summer should be. 

Another birthday rolled around.  My sisters happened to be in town to celebrate with me. 
It was a great day.

And my nice husband made me a delicious ice-cream cake. Mmmmm.

We love little Johnny.  Kind of weird to see a baby boy amongst all my little girls.

Our on-going project...

Coming together ever so slowly.  Hoping to drywall in July.  I guess we'll see.



2 comments:

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

Jenny, your beautiful as ever with such darling girls!

Skip & Angela said...

Happy Birthday! Your tiny dancers are adorable! Love the scenery pictures.