Monday, May 6, 2013

Oh The Places You Go...To Sleep

Last time we visited my parents Kate figured out how to climb out of the pack and play.
I knew it was only a matter of time before she would climb out of her crib, and sure enough she climbed out the night we returned home.
As you all know, I am paranoid about head injuries and couldn't stand the thought of her falling.  That very night I made Wade turn the crib into a toddler bed (never-mind that it was 11:00 P.M. and he wasn't too thrilled).
Since then we have found her in all sorts of different places, but almost never in her bed.
I don't know if anyone will find this post as amusing as I do, but every night when I check on the girls I start laughing and take a picture.  
Wade informed me I had enough that I could do a blog post about it - so now everyone gets a glimpse of what I see every night before bed. :)
Grateful she doesn't know how to open the door! 








5 comments:

Callie Hansen said...

ADORABLE! And too funny.

Tara Mogle said...

She is too funny! What beautiful girls you guys have.

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

So so cute! What darling girls!

Tawnya said...

That is too cute! I love the randomness of it!

Skip & Angela said...

Haha! This makes me smile. Fun girls :)