My Little Biggie Girl!
Whatever happened to the 3 month post? Yes. It's true. Seems there's little time for blogging these days. And this little one is almost 6 months...though these pictures are almost a month old (I had intended to do this post a month ago!) Not that YOU are being neglected Kate - on the contrary beloved child. Someone is always holding (or begging to hold) you.


You are the sweetest baby around! Even Dad, whose not terribly excited about the "baby stage", is completely nuts about you. Your ready smiles brighten up our days. Here are a few little things about you:
- You are a great sleeper...pretty much from the day you were born (and I deserve it after Ellia - if I do say so myself!).
- You rarely fuss or cry - but lately you have been doing a high pitched little monkey sounding scream. It makes us all laugh.
- You are a great nurser and you already watch us eat and grab at food. I am interested to see how you will do with solids.
- You are constantly being mauled by your sisters...and for the most part you are pretty patient with them. You love them!
- You just started rolling a couple of weeks ago. Around 5 months Dad wondered why you hadn't started rolling. I told him it was because you were always being held.
- You love your binki! Hooray. Finally - I got a binki baby. I didn't realize how much I was missing out on. You women who have binki babies: consider yourself blessed.
- Not gonna lie...some days you are the only one of my children who helps me stay sane. If I'm having a rough day, just talking to you and having you smile at me and cuddle into my chest and neck makes my day better, and motherhood heavenly. Thank heaven for you little one. I love you so, so much!
1 comment:
If I have a 4th, I want her to be just like Kate! :)
Post a Comment