I can't believe our little Bubbs is three! Such a fun little girl! Janie and Addi really wanted to see Ellia open her gifts in the morning before they went to school - so we woke her up. She loved her Stawberry Shortcake balloons almost as much as her gifts!
lounging on her new couch/bed.

Her cake didn't quite end up how I envisioned it, but she loved it nonetheless. She wanted a Stawberry Shortcake cake. I decided to make a fruit pizza to go with all her Stawberry Shortcake dolls, but I wanted it to look like a cake. So beneath both cookie layers there were Rice Krispie treats. It was yummy!!
Birthday dinner request: McDonalds

She had a great day!!
My sweet little Ellia. You are such a funny little girl. Here are a few fun facts about you:
* You love pink, dresses, and all things girlie.
* You love TV and would watch it all day if I let you. Program of choice: Caillou and then Max and Ruby.
*You LOVE reading books and you love sitting on mom's yap (lap).
* You have the cutest speech impediments around. Your "k"s sound like "t", "l" sound like "y", "v" like "b"...to name a few. Good thing mom's a pretty good translator!
*You love your sisters and your cousins.
*You love cereal, chocolate milk, and junk food - but you also like fruits and veggies (with the exception of green beans)
*You are a song bird (just like your sisters). Seems you are always humming or singing something.
*When I asked you what makes you sad you said, "When my mom yells at me." (Yah...that one made me feel like a winner!)
*potty training is a dang roller-coaster. I'm about to lose my mind...(sometimes I even yell) :(
*You have a wonderful imagination. Lately you like to play unicorns. So long as I pretend to be the "mommy unicorn" and you pretend to be the "baby unicorn" you are a lot more cooperative. "Baby unicorn, come and eat your lunch" "Okay, mommy unicorn"...you get the idea.
*Sometimes you call mom and dad by our first names. The other day Dad got mad at you for wearing your skates in the house. You walked into your bedroom, turned to Addi and said, "I hate Wade."
Thanks for being so fun and full of life. You challenge and test us, but keep us laughing. It is very hard to get mad at you because you are just so darn cute and sweet!
We love you so, so much!
3 comments:
That "wade" comment made me laugh out loud :) She is so funny! I love your girls!
She is so cute. I am laughing so hard! She sounds so spunky - I love it!
She IS funny. What a fun little family you have. So, I don't think I ever responded, but if you ever wanted to visit than I think that would be fun. I wish we did get hang out more. I think you are grand!
Post a Comment