Monday, October 4, 2010

Here we go Again!

Preschool Girl
(didn't I just post Janie's Preschool pictures?? It doesn't feel like it was 2 years ago.)

I have decided to do another preschool co-op with three other moms.

Here are the kids in our preschool class
They are a great group. We have a lot of fun!
We learn letters, read books, sing songs, role play, cook, "write" in journals...

and sometimes we even go on field trips.

And I just like this picture...so I decided to throw it in here!

* You are getting so big Addi girl. I can't believe you are old enough for this! It has been fun watching you learn and interact. I love you and I'm glad that I get to do this with you. You love it so far and ask every day if you get to go to preschool.
P.S. you want to wear a white shirt every single day. I don't know why I even bother buying you clothes. You are so particular about every little thing. At least you keep us laughing...even if it is out of frustration!



1 comment:

Crystal said...

Jenny, thats so fun. If you guys do this preschool thing next year i would love to help. I remember going to all my frineds houses for preschool and i loved it. I put my boys in preschool in manti because my good friends moved there and i dont know what the preschools are like in gunnison. We really need to get together. who are the other stay at home mom. there are none out here in boonyville. I feel like a loner! oh ya and do you know when story time is now days?