Monday, August 9, 2010

Janie Mcphee

I have been dreading the day Janie would lose her top teeth. Maybe it's because she'll no longer seem little and will enter the "awkward phase", or maybe it's because Wade and I both had to have braces (due to small mouths and large teeth), and I am feeling sorry that she will undoubtedly have the same fate. At any rate her loose "snaggle" tooth was starting to look worse than no tooth at all, and after a lot of coaxing she finally got brave enough to let me yank it out (quite painlessly might I add). Here are the before and after shots.


(ba ha ha ha)

Still cute as a button.


3 comments:

BensonFam said...

Oh the trauma that loose teeth cause! (We have had our own over the summer...) She is such a sweetie and looks very cute. Have you taught her the straw trick yet?

Angie said...

Wow. What a great idea to take before and after pictures! That's one cute holy mouth.

Adam Jensen said...

so cute :) I dont' think any of your daughters could be awkward! I loved how she was so proud of it when I saw you guys :) Kyler is convinced now that one of his teeth came out b/c there is a tiny gap and I think he wanted to be cool like Janie :)