Every other year my family gets together for a reunion. There are 59 of us, and we all stay in one house. It is mad chaos, but I love it! Crazy to think it all started with two people. I am so proud to be part of my BIG family. They are the best. Here are some pics and highlights of the trip.
We rented out a bowling alley. It was loads of fun and things got pretty creative.

Red Rover, Red Rover

Hardy's Got Talent.
My nieces and nephews are so entertaining. I think my favorite part was the commercials between acts. I will never forget my niece Jenni imitating the man in the old spice commercials..."Look at your tan, now back to mine, now back at your tan, now back to mine. Sadly it's not mine, but if you stopped using...it could look like mine..."bah ha ha. It was hilarious!
Our Hike to Bloomington Lake.
There's a story behind this picture. The year after Wade and I got married all 8 of us who were married all had a baby within 15 months of each other. These are the crazies.

And of course...the beach
SISTERS!


3 comments:
LOVED looking at these pictures. I want to blow each one up and take a closer look at your big, beautiful family. I can't believe you all stay in one house--crazy!!
That is amazing that all 10 of you could get together!! How fun, i love family vacations!!
That is sooo great that your ENTIRE family got together :) Makes me glad. I bet your parents just loved having all their kids and grandkids there :) family is the best!
Post a Comment