Monday, June 28, 2010

Birthdays and the Latest

Happy Birthday to me!!
What an upgrade from my 10$ umbrella stroller from Walmart. I've wanted a jogger stroller forever - and my nice husband got this for me for my birthday. After a lot of research (and paying a small fortune) we decided to go with this one. There is another seat that attaches at the bottom and so it holds 2 kids. By far my favorite present ever. I love it!! It's so easy to push. Thanks Wade. You're the best!

As you can see, she doesn't mind it either!

And this little girl just turned 4! I can't believe it! I made her a merry-go-round cake. My mom made a similar one for me when I was a little girl. She loved it!

Will her wish come true???

Yes it did!
The only thing she really asked for this year was a princess crown. Such a girly girl.

As for our summer adventures (aside from our Death Hollow trip), we've done a little camping

a little boating

Sorry babe - I just could not resist!!

and even managed to join our cousins for the Cedar Hills parade.
And we have had VISITORS! I love having visitors. My sister Amy came for her annual week long stay in Gunnison. I have zero pictures unfortunately, but we LOVE having Amos and her kiddos.
A week after that my roommate from Snow came from Boise. The girls loved playing with her son and baby girl. Here they are at the park.


Can you believe that handsome boy? They are in trouble!


It wasn't quite as exciting as our college days now that we are busy chasing after our kids, but good ol' Wade offered to watch all the kids while Jamie and I went to the Mormon Miracle Pageant in Manti. Thanks for coming Jame. We LOVED it! 6 years is way too long to go without seeing you!

Most days we are just bumming around, playing in the yard and cleaning house. I'm lucky to get out of my PJ's let alone get a shower in. Good thing we have occasional days like these to break up the monotony!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute pictures!!

Angie said...

Happy birthday Jenny! Sweet stroller. You deserve it. You guys have such a cute family. It's fun to read what you've been up to this summer.

Janie said...

Cousin!!! I have a brilliant idea. Lets meet in Vegas. I'm done nursing (hopefully you are) and we couls see a fun show and do some fun stuff. I guess Jill can come to if she really wants. Tell her to bring her bridesmaid dress cause I want it. We can be boobless, bumless moms in VEGAS for a weekend!!! Please!!!!????

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Jenny! That was a great bday present from Wade! I love the Phil & Teds stroller!!