The other day I walked into the kitchen (having just done my hair) and Addi started laughing. She said, "You look crazy mom. You look like (pause) a man.
It wasn't until I was watching men's figure skating a few days later that I realized...
ok, I admit I laughed at this, but I COMPLETELY disagree! You are beautiful and it would have to be a pretty gorgeous (FEMININE) man to even come remotely close. And even then....no.
I busted laughing right out loud! That was hilarious! One thing is for sure and it's that you don't look like a man. You are so pretty Jenny. If anything, that Olympic skater looks like a woman.
I'd hate to disagree...so I won't! Of course I think you could sport the mullet much better than he did.
By the way, my little girl Macey hums while she nurses and eats biggie girl food. She reminds me of a girl I once knew who hummed while she ate...do you still do that?
I miss you. When will I ever see you again?
If we ever were to hang out again, we might run out of things to say, but we could never run out of old favorite movies to watch right?
14 comments:
ok, I admit I laughed at this, but I COMPLETELY disagree! You are beautiful and it would have to be a pretty gorgeous (FEMININE) man to even come remotely close. And even then....no.
hahaah, those darn kids!
You are gorgeous and your kids are funny!
And you do NOT look like a man. At all. Seriously. Gorgeous lady, you are!
oh dear! that made me laugh out loud!! That dudes hair is hideous, but you are gorgeous :)
ok. so so so funny.
ok. so so so funny.
you are beautiful and kids are HILARIOUS!!! :)
ok. so so so funny.
I laughed out loud as well. But Jenny, you pull off the hairstyle much better than he does :)
I busted laughing right out loud! That was hilarious! One thing is for sure and it's that you don't look like a man. You are so pretty Jenny. If anything, that Olympic skater looks like a woman.
Okay, that is HILARIOUS!! I don't think it counts if the man you're comparing yourself to is a figure skater though! :)
Oh how funny is she! I love the hair do though, super cute!
I'd hate to disagree...so I won't! Of course I think you could sport the mullet much better than he did.
By the way, my little girl Macey hums while she nurses and eats biggie girl food. She reminds me of a girl I once knew who hummed while she ate...do you still do that?
I miss you. When will I ever see you again?
If we ever were to hang out again, we might run out of things to say, but we could never run out of old favorite movies to watch right?
haha!! You are so much prettier than him :).
miss you.
Post a Comment