Making Candy Trains for Family Home Evening

Anderson Family Christmas Party. We are all hoping Aunt Megan and Matayia will make it a new tradition to have a Christmas pinata every year!

We were lucky enough to spend a little time with both families. Grandma and Grandpa Hardy came to visit the week before Christmas. Here's Grandpa watching Frosty the Snowman with the girls. Thanks for coming (even if it was just for a day)!

The Christmas Eve feast. It was DELICIOUS!

New Christmas Jammies

Playing Games on Christmas Eve. We also read A Christmas Dress For Ellen and watched the
Luke 2 Nativity movie.

Christmas Morning


My favorite thing about this picture is actually my nice husband. Look at his face. It sums up Christmas morning for a parent. Nothing quite beats the joy of watching the faces of your little ones. I will say however, that Addi wanted everything Janie got. "I want jammies like Janie's. I hate Dora now. I want Ariel. I want a Live Baby like Janie's..." Oh the rivalry and competition that already exists! What is it about three year olds? She did like her little toy laptop at least. Janie was very happy and thankful for her gifts. Ellia was very fun too. She just walked (yes, she is already walking) around from one gift to the next smiling and having a great time! Wade and I got a new camera. Now I just need to learn how to use it!
3 comments:
Merry Christmas! It looks like your girls are having a blast! So fun :)
cute family picture! I may have to steal the idea for the "very best work" hanger, I'm thinking the fridge could use a rest! haha
looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!
Jenny, your hair is darling in this picture. What a beautiful family.
Post a Comment