Tuesday, October 6, 2009

We are GOING GREEN!

This is just a few weeks ago. Notice we have a tree now? (I just hope it lives. It's looking pretty shabby lately.)

Two weeks later...ta da! I am so excited to have grass. Wade and my father in law Curtis worked many early mornings and late nights to get the yard ready, sprinklers in, and grass planted. Not too bad, eh?
Thanks for all the hard work boys. We can't wait to play in the grass next spring! :)

10 comments:

the landreths said...

Beautiful!! How satisfying to see all the hard work pay off. It looks great.

Natalie said...

It looks great! Did you seed it? Isn't it nice to look out and see green instead of dirt? I am IN LOVE with your new haircut. Love, love, love, love, love it. Your little girls are dolls and I can't believe how long it has been since we've seen you guys. Miss you.

jgeefamily said...

All right!! Beautiful....LOVE GRASS!! Hey is that a Pilot in the garage???? We have a black one!!!

The Judd Family said...

Super cute hair!!!! I love it Jenny! Your home looks really good too and I love the painted toes.

Skip & Angela said...

Looks great! Isn't it crazy how cozy grass makes your home look! Love it :)

Megan Anderson said...

I would have thought that Wade's two older brothers would have gotten some love for all the hard work they put in....but not even mentioned. Don't plan on me when you finish your basement :)

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

looks soooo awesome! good by dirt! hello grass! congrats.... :)

The Leeflangs said...

Wow! like it! we had fun seeing you at the reunion! your girls are getting bigger and cutter if that's possible!

Adam Jensen said...

ahhhh... grass :) looks great! makes your house look so different. Fun stuff! Guess you heard the good news? :) I am excited!

Ash said...

I'm jealous of your nice, soft Utah grass. The grass in Houston in crunchy. :(