Friday, October 23, 2009

Sisters In The Lord

"Now these sons of Mosiah were with Alma at the time the angel first appeared unto him; therefore Alma did rejoice exceedingly to see his brethren; and what added more to his joy, they were still his brethren IN THE LORD." (Alma 17:2)

What happens when you have the flu? You get to sit around with your kids all day. They get to watch movies, you get to check your facebook, fold laundry, and you get to think about things... and this is what I have been thinking about:

Sometimes it's sad for me when I find old friends that I knew in junior high, high school, and college who have forsaken their beliefs. It makes me sad that they have allowed something so precious to slip away from them.

That said, there are many who have kept the faith and held tight to what they know is right! And it makes me rejoice! So to you my sisters "in the Lord" I say thank you! Thanks for your shining example. Thanks for holding to the rod. You inspire me. I love you!






* * I should note these are the only pics I have on my computer...I'm not intentionally leaving anyone out! You know who you are!

2 comments:

Janie said...

you left me out. I'm offended...but not really. Great post cousin. I like how you think. Don't come visit until you are all swine flu free please.

Adam Jensen said...

Awh! Thanks!!! Good thoughts! LOVE YOU! Can't wait to be your neighbor :) :)