My first born girly...how I love you! What a special girl you are to Dad and I. I can't believe it was 5 years ago that we saw you for the first time. No words could do justice describing the many emotions we felt holding our precious newborn baby. How you have grown! You are such a good mix of sugar and spice. Here are a few things about you as a 5 year old.
- You have gotten very social. You love to play with cousins and friends. You constantly want to be entertained, and you hate it when both of your sisters fall asleep at the same time!
- You still love TV. You are starting to get too cool to watch Dora, and I must admit, I love that you love Tom and Jerry and old cartoons.
- You love your baby sister and are such a big help to mom. Thanks.
- You hate having your hair done.
- You love dressing up, playing with dolls/polly pockets, and anything outside (especially camping, bike riding, and the park).
- You LOVE doing art projects and you are very creative. I love the pictures you draw.
- You love music and singing.
- Your favorite people are: your grandparents, sisters, dad and mom, Nathan, Madison, Valerie, and Abby.
- Your favorite color: pink
3 comments:
Wow! I can't believe Jane is 5! You have some beautiful kiddos. I can't believe that you have 2 that we haven't met in person!
So, Betsy and I were talking and we think we should all get together soon. What are your next few weeks looking like? Let me know if you guys are available and we will meet you somewhere, or come there... ANYTHING! We miss you guys!
Janie is one of Valerie's favorite people too! You have a beautiful family with 3 of the darlingest (my own word) little girls! Great to have you soooo close! we love it!
Kyron starts tomorrow! It is crazy! I hope that I can sleep tonight!!
Post a Comment