Is it just me, or did she grow up overnight? Can't believe Janie's in school! I'm proud to say there were no tears (myself included)! How could I cry when she was SO excited? She woke up at the break of dawn wondering if it was time to get up and go to school. We'll see how long that lasts! :)
9 comments:
Oh my goodness! She looks adorable. You will have to keep us posted on how her first day went. That is great she was so excited :)
Cute! Reuben starts Kindergarten on Wednesday! he is SO excited!!
What a doll!
Yay! We have one more week before school starts, but Megan and Jeremy are very excited. I'm having Megan in preschool since she only had four months of it and Jeremy is WAY excited to see what Megan got to do for those four months!
She is getting so big! She's adorable. We would love to come visit sometime. :) Is it weird that Jake has that same backpack?
I can't believe how fast they grow up! your girls are so cute! I don't think I have your email. I have wade's.....do you want me to use that for my blog invite or do you have another one?
I think she grew up overnight! You are like an older mom now. :) She looks so cute!
I can't believe you have a kinder. ;) She is so stinkin adorable, watch out boys!
Meg starts Thursday and I am excited for her too. When did our babies get so big?
She looks adorable :)
Post a Comment