Thursday was my favorite day of our vacation! We went to Lagoon! My mom and dad came along to help with the kiddos. We were so glad to have them. Wade and I were able to go on a few of the big rides (Wicked and The Rocket were tops)! The girls loved it...well, all except Rattlesnake Rapids. Janie got soaked and was miserable for the next hour or so (it wasn't exactly the warmest day- at least it didn't rain). My friend Michelle met us there and I got to see her twin boys for the first time. Darling! We had such a fun day. By the end the girls were hosed. We were a little irritated that as we were leaving, despite the fun (and cottoncandy), all Janie could do was whine that she didn't get a snow cone! :)
Highlight of the Day: Wicked, Pioneer Village, and making sure Grandma got soaked on Rattlesnake Rapids


5 comments:
How fun! I love the pictures. It looks like you had a great time.
you are just a bloggin' fool today! :) I love the girls' purple hats
Looks like you had a lot of fun! Where are the pix of you, your mom and little Ellia?
How fun! Hannah wants to go to lagoon soooo bad! It looks like your girls loved it! We seem to go to the zoo like every week :) the bird show is my favorite too! your girls are so cute....cute family!
What a fun trip. The girls look like the loved the rides.
Post a Comment