Friday, May 29, 2009

Shots, Birthday, and Graduation!

Ellia got her first set of shots (yes, a little late). Janie and Addi both had an easy go with shots. They never got feverish or acted like they were in pain. It's been a different story for little Ellia. She's pretty much had a fever since she got her shots, and she cries if you even touch her little legs. It's so sad. I'm hoping she'll be back to her normal self soon!
It was my birthday on the 27th of May. My golden birthday since I turned 27 on the 27th. To celebrate my birthday this year Wade took me to Sandy the weekend before my birthday. Saturday Wade took me to IHOP for breakfast, and he surprised me with a shopping day with my mom and sisters which he had arranged for me. He took Janie and Addi all day so that I could have a day with them. I loved it. We ate lunch and shopped all day (not usually my thing, but I had a great time). What a nice husband I have. I ended up staying all weekend and a few extra days. It was a lot of fun. I love my family.

Janie is officially graduated from preschool! This year was so much fun. I loved doing preschool for Janie with my good friends and their kids. They learned a lot and had a great time.




Here are the dads. Thanks for the delicious barbecue (and all your support)!

10 comments:

Stacy said...

oh shots on babies is always so sad! Tylenol!! :) What fun for a graduation and bbq's! Happy belated birthday! Glad you had a good weekend with family!

Steph said...

Happy (late) birthday!! What a nice husband to surprise you with a shopping day. Nice!

Megan Anderson said...

HOw embarassing that we missed your birthday!! Sorry hope you had a great day!! We had alot of fun last weekend, thanks again!

Annie said...

Happy birthday Jenny! (Sorry it's late!) I love the picture of you and your cute girls blowing out the candles on your cake! So cute!

Janie said...

Wow, I was just going through a baby name book and I found the name Adeline and LOVED IT. I didn't know that's what you named your 2nd girl? I thought her name was Addison and you called her Addy for short. I can't decide if I'm going to copy Adeline (spelled differently) or Ellia. Your girls have great names.

come visit us

bye

Chad and Gwen said...

Happy Birthday! Ready or not Kindergarten here we come. I can't believe that our girls are going to be in school every day

Adam Jensen said...

Happy Birthday Jenny! I love the photo of you and your girls blowing out the candles. I just can't get over what beautiful ladies Wade gets to be with everyday.
Great job on the bday present Wade!!!
Sure miss you guys. Congrats on the Preschool graduation Janie! She is so so so big.

NatBug said...

You have such a beautiful family Jenny, love the pics, especially the one with you blowing out the candles. Happy belated Birthday!

The Judd Family said...

Shots are no fun. I remember Kelli getting fevers when she was that little. Sorry that we missed you guys last weekend. That sounds like a way fun birthday. Good job Wade! I'm glad that you got to do something fun like that. That is neat Janie graduated from preschool. She sure looks cute!

Adam Jensen said...

We will be in UT the 16th (getting there at night) till the 22nd, maybe 21st. We have a lot longer drive than we used to so I don't know when we will leave. the 18(evening)-21st we will be in Wayne county. So maybe in the middle of the week? I will have to give you a call. If we can't come in the evening, does wade have a lunch hour where he can come home? I will send Jenn the request for their blog. Love ya!