Thursday, February 21, 2013

Well, we have started another project.  Our basement.

Luckily I have very handy men in my life.  Wade, my dad, my brother, and my neighbor were able to bust out almost all of the framing in one day.  

For Christmas Wade bought me tickets to see a play I'd been wanting to see called The Hanging of El Bandito.  My love for Nacho Libre only made this play that much better!  It was goofy and fun.  I loved it.  Amy's husband had to cancel and mother dear took his place.  Once again it was Wade with a bunch of Hardy women.  He is THE BEST!

Look who's 4!  

Oh my goodness sweet girl.  I can't believe you are so big!  You are such a funny little thing, and you get away with much more than you should!  You demand most of my time and attention...and usually get it!  You are sweet and sassy and we love, love, love you!  :)

No comments: