Saturday, September 22, 2012

September Weekends.

Labor Day Weekend =
The Brigham City Temple Open House

Fun With Our Cousins

A visit back to our very first home.  Wow.  Where has the time gone?

Camping up Logan Canyon...and launching homemade rockets

and a hike to Bloomington Lake!  
Labor Day weekend = Good times and memories.


And here is a picture of Kate...because she's cute!

And guess who's home from their mission?  Mom and Dad.  Happiness!!  We planned Janie's baptism a little while after her birthday because we wanted Grandma and Grandpa to be there.  It was well worth the wait.  Here's the handsome Dad playing our piano...Did I mention we bought a piano a couple of months ago?

Despite my efforts to get Wade to wear regular white pants and a shirt, he would not pass up the opportunity to wear the jumpsuit!  Oh goodness, how I love these two.  Seeing my nice man baptize my biggest girl was a sweet experience I will never forget.

A lot of our family came to the baptism.  We love them and are so glad they came. 



It was especially fantastic to have MY grandma with us.  One of the 4 generation pictures we took.

AND last weekend we went to one of my favorite places on earth...
LAKE POWELL!
The sand,

The water,

The water sports!!  
What more can you ask for?  Check out Janie...her first time wake-boarding.  She popped right out of the water like she was born to do it!

And this girl is our little fish.  She lived in that water.

After two days we were sunburned, dry, tired, and happy.
Even happier after having a slice of ho-made pie on the drive home.
(Wade wanted to get a picture of all of the girls standing in front of this sign.  I told him, "No.  Our little girls are not standing in front of a sign with a scantily clad girl and the word ho on it."  "Okay.  Will you stand there then?"  Was  his response.  As you can see...I agreed.)




2 comments:

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

Lots of fun! Your girls are so cute!

Jenni said...

I was looking at your blog when I saw you commented on mine. So funny. It was fun to catch up on your cute family. I love that we both have 4 girls. Something else I love about you is how you use the word "nice". It is one of the things I remember when I look back on the Logan USU days. I remember you saying Janie was a "nice baby" and you using it other times too. That might seem odd to you but I love it and when I read "seeing my nice man..." I just got a huge smile on my face. I also got a big kick out of the last picture and your comment about it. So funny.