Due to my lack of journaling...I figured I should at least blog so we have some sort of record of our lives. So, here's to you mom and dad (the only ones who care if we update our blog)
Our big girl Kate...sitting up and getting enough hair to pull back! Almost 8 months in this picture and still being loved almost TO DEATH by your sisters, but who can deny that cute smile and sweet dimple?
The youngest work really hard in the trailer!
EASTERS
We were so happy that Shane and Marsh and their family joined us this year. Here we are at the City Easter egg hunt. It was freezing (as usual).
Here's an incentive for the rest of you...if you come visit we will take you rock climbing in Maple Canyon. Who said small towns have nothing to offer? :)
Time to lower the crib...this little one is already pulling herself up and standing on her own!
Weekend sleepovers. I love these little girls...and this picture makes it look like they love each other. Don't be deceived.
Wade's Dad's last Hurrah!
Wade's dad and mom will be leaving us for 3 years to serve as mission president (and wife) in Rapid City, South Dakota. He and his sons gathered their oldest children and went backpacking in Coyote Gulch. We will miss them terribly, but we are excited for them. AND now we have another place to visit!
The only thing worse than being a soccer mom is being a soccer coach! But somehow I got conned into it. I had to dig WAY back to my soccer playing years. It paid off though. This was my little team. I actually had a great time. Janie is getting quite good if I do say so myself.
We let the girls skip the last week of school and took them to Arizona. While Wade slaved away all day at medical meetings, the girls and I slaved away at the pool. It was rough. Some highlights of the trip were:
Visiting with the youngest looking most wonderful Grandma (great grandma) ever!
Camping with my brothers that weekend and sharing my birthday celebrations with my niece (who also happens to share my same name)! Love you little Jenni.
And it wouldn't be spring without yard work. Who knew taking care of a yard would be such a big blasted job? I both love and despise it. The boys got some rocks from the hills for our flower bed. Here's yet another reason we will be missing Curtis. Thanks for all the manual labor...not to mention planting half of our garden while we were gone.
Coming Soon: June!



3 comments:
We too love your updates. I don't always comment but I guess I should. Looks like you've been keeping busy! We'd love to get together. Its always fun to see what you've been up :)
Hooray for your update, and all of the fun you are having. What adorable little sweeties you have. It looks like you guys are having a great time and enjoyed your spring.
Jenny dear, your calves look amazing - its no wonder they asked you to be soccer coach. And for the record - I care if you update your blog. You should do it more often.
Post a Comment