Monday, November 7, 2011

Back Up!

I forgot to mention that in September...
Wade ran the RedRock Relay with some friends he works with,
And we spent Labor Day with the Andersons.
It was wonderful being together. We did a lot of hiking (I suppose I should say THEY did a lot of hiking. I stayed in the cabin with 3 week old Kate).

Sulfur Creek (For the second time this year)
It's my girls' favorite hike!




On the way back home we stopped at Calf Creek for lunch.
Good times. We LOVE our cousins.

(9 of the 11 Anderson grand girls)
In the car the other day we were stuck in bad traffic on our way to Sandy.
"Why are we stopped?" Addi asked.
"There are a lot of cars on the road in the city" we replied. Wade went on to say he didn't ever want to have to commute in traffic. I reminded him there were some good things about living in a city. We asked Janie, "Where do you want to live? In the city or the country?" Her reply was, "Wherever my cousins live." We thought it was a cute response. We know family is important and I'm grateful my children have these experiences with their cousins and that they are close to them. I hope they will be the kind of strength to each other that I have witnessed with my oldest nieces and nephews on the Hardy side. What great examples they are!

1 comment:

Ash said...

Ditto on family. It's good to be loved.
Ok, seriously best costumes ever imaginable. You could not be any funnier. I LOVED it! You are a really cool person. :)