Friday, July 15, 2011

4th of July

We took a break from our usual small town celebration this year

and joined my brother and his family for their small town 4th of July celebration.
*though theirs is not as small as ours, it was much the same.

See all these handsome boys...(sigh - if only, if only)
Someone's gotta even us out I guess.

We had a great time!

And here's a good belly shot. Still a little over a month to go!

4 comments:

Skip & Angela said...

Happy 4th of July! Your family is adorable, and so is your cute little belly :) Fun!

Kassey said...

You look so cute!! Your girls are so big! One day soon james and I want to come down! I know I've said that before but one day it will be true!!

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

Gotta love small town celebrations! What beautiful girls!

Adam Jensen said...

lookin good Jenny!