Monday, December 20, 2010

My little Calvin

Okay Addi, just smile for the camera

Smile please!

Addi, just stand up and smile please.

Addi!! Stop being crazy and just smile!

Finally.

Sometimes I feel like I am the mother in the comic strip Calvin and Hobbes.
Anyone else ever feel that way?


Calvin and Hobbes
*image from gocomics.com

*Addi, your first dance performance was SO dang cute! We loved watching you, and you did a great job! So expressive (which isn't at all hard to believe after seeing the pictures above)! We love you silly girl!

5 comments:

Steph said...

We just found out we are having another girl...and seeing all your cute girls gets me super excited!! Hope you guys have a great Christmas! xoxo

BensonFam said...

Ahhhhh!!! I LOVE it!! Calvin and Hobbes is my favorite and the comparison is perfect. Cute girls!!

Adam Jensen said...

:) cute

Anonymous said...

Jenny. Good work. I am proud of you!

Kellie said...

Ha, ha, ha, ha! I love that cartoon and that one is one of my favorites. She is dang cute.