Wade had a medical conference in Phoenix this year, and we decided to pack up and make a little family vacation out of it. We arrived in Gilbert Halloween day. The girls were so excited to trick or treat with their cousins! My grandma Prince always feeds the grandkids and great grandkids chili before trick or treating. Let's just say our little ghosts were not completely white afterwards! It was so fun to see my grandparents, aunts, cousins, brothers, nieces, nephews.
Here are our little ghosts!
We were in AZ for a week and the weather was beautiful! It was 90 degrees this day.
7 comments:
What cute little ghosts! looks like you had a fun trip!
I love the ghost outfits! Super cute! Looks like you guys had a fun time. I would sure love to play in the water in November. That is awesome!
Jenny, I haven't looked at your blog for a while...but I am glad that I did. Your little girls are so cute...they look so much like you. Sorry that you guys got hit by the swine flu!!!
Fun trip! It's been a while since i've been on your blog--our computer has been acting up. But i loved reading your last couple posts. By the time i was done i was smiling really big--i must miss you a lot :D.
glad you guys had so much fun! It is funny how you miss the chains when you are limited :)
fun! I love AZ in wintertime.
my hubby would be totally jealous about the texas roadhouse..me the cold stone!!! and TOTALLY that perfect weather!!! nice!!! your ghosts are SOO cute!
Post a Comment