Monday, March 30, 2009

A Name and a Blessing

Here are a few pictures of our sweet little Ellia on her blessing day.


Oh, what a cutie! She is wearing the same dress that Janie and Addi wore. Grandma Hardy made it. I love it.


6 weeks old already!
Thanks Shannon for taking these cute pictures.


A couple of Wade's mission companions came to the blessing. We just love Patrick Moody and Joey Leeflang and his family. Thanks so much for coming!


Mother dearest and Dadus, we love you so much!

What a nice day. Every one of wade's siblings and half of my siblings were there. We are so lucky to have such a supportive family. I feel blessed to have all of the priesthood I have in my life! Wade gave a beautiful blessing. Words just can't express the overwhelming gratitude I feel for all that I have been blessed with. I am always so grateful for each child that comes to our family. I love being a mom! Ellia is so full of the spirit. I just love her so much.

10 comments:

Stacy said...

She is ADORABLE!! oh and I just love your hair!

Adam Jensen said...

Awh! I totally recognized the dress and flower from Addie's blessing! Ellia is starting to get her own look now! I think she looks more like your side of the family than Janie and Addie do. Such a sweetie! That is awesome that so much of your guys' family was there :) Can't wait to see your guys this summer

jgeefamily said...

Holy cow I think she looks like Wade!! I am sure if depends on who you talk too, but I pulled up the pictures and saw Wade....what a doll she is...she definately got the better side of Wade ;)Hee hee

Skip & Angela said...

She is so sweet! What a beautiful little girl. Congrats guys, and we hope to meet her someday soon! :)

Jodi said...

I think she looks like Wade too for sure! What a pretty girl Wade makes :)

The Trippy Stevensons said...

She is so beautiful. I love the one of her on her belly with her eyes lookin straight at the camera.
Congrats

Ash said...

I think she's a female Clyde. :) She's beautiful!

Callie Hansen said...

I hope our girls will be good friends! Wade did a great job!!! Love you guys!!!

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

what a beautiful baby girl! sorry we weren't able to be there! :(

The Judd Family said...

Those pictures are so cute. That was a fun weekend. We sure enjoyed being together with you. Your kids are adorable! I loved the Wii pictures too. Looks fun.