Thursday, November 20, 2008

Where does the time go?

Okay, I know it's been over a month, but it really feels like I updated my blog a week ago. That's just the way things go when you build a house. I wish it was still October! Not that I'm not excited for the holidays...just wanting to get in my new house before they end! :)

Carving/Painting pumpkins. The girls loved it!

Our little bunny and fairy. Aren't they cute? I was so glad it was a warm night. They had a blast trick or treating (with their grandmas)! Addi just ate her candy as she got it. She wouldn't even wait until she got to the next house!

Best buddies. I am really going to miss this old couch! The girls love it to death. They take off the cushions and jump on it and well...use it for blankets too. Thanks for the old couch mom.

I just had to post a picture of my Super Saturday project. I was so proud of myself. Look how crafty I am!

Stay tuned. I promise to put up new pictures of our house. No promises about the belly pictures. Let's just say I've really popped out as of late. And...I am supposed to do a post about Wade (the whole husband tag thing). I hope I get around to it before another month goes by!
P.S. I think we might actually be in our new house within a month! YAY!

11 comments:

Tara said...

Loved the update. The girls look old! :) Good luck with the next month and moving into your new house...how exciting!! Come on Jenny..post a belly shot!

Annie said...

I can't believe how big your babies are! They are ADORABLE! Miss you!

Ash said...

Your girls do look old and really cute. I loved the costumes. Yeah, we're still Texans for now. He's still doing public accounting just for a small firm. And we are going to Utah tonight! We come back next Friday and I am just hoping Ruby doesn't catch some illness from being exposed to so many people.
I can't wait to see the pictures of your new house!

Kellie said...

Oh my gosh! Addie is so big! Seriously, you need to update more or the next time I see her she'll be in young womens! Your girls are beautiful. Good luck getting in your house before Christmas!

Adam Jensen said...

awh! Your girls are too cute. Addi looks so big. I love their costumes. I am excited for your new house to be done. We are coming to Gunnison Dec 26th-Jan 1st can't wait to see ya and hopefully the new house too! Miss ya

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

Cute updates! I need to email you pictures from the pumpkin patch! I forget....you did such a good job on your blocks!!!

Unknown said...

Hey guys, it's the Wilde's. It's been a long time since we have heard anything about ya. You guys look great. What's Wade up to? Have him drop me a line.

Brandon Wilde

Kacie Powell Keele said...

Hi Jenny! It's so good to hear from you! Your family is so cute! I can't believe that you are about to have number 3!! I hope that everything goes well.

Hanson Family said...

Jenny! This is Jenny Brown, now Hanson from Snow. I found your blog from Kassey's- I hope you don't mind. You have such a cute family! If you'll email me your email address I'll add you to my blog. My email is jennychanson@hotmail.com. I'm glad things are going well for you-you look great.

Callie Hansen said...

Good thing I get to see your house AND your belly bump. :) Everyone else has to wait more than a month to see them! :) I think you can link to our blog from here now.

Cluff Family said...

Moyle and Jenny,
My gosh your girls are cute! Congrats on your 3rd little one. Your catching up to us! We just had our 3rd on Halloween. Anyways it was so fun to look at your blog and see your cute family. And Congrats on the new house-thats awesome! Well keep in touch!
Monica