Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I know, I know, it's about time!

I figured since I love looking at all of your blogs so much, it was time for me to start one too! So here we are. We are doing great. Janie and Addi are growing up way too fast. Just look at them!


We love our little girlies!


14 comments:

Kassey said...

I am so glad that you started a blog. Know I can see what your fmaily is up too!

Supermom said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!! I'm so happy you guys are doing well! Miss you!

BensonFam said...

Oh my heck - until I scrolled down and saw Janie's picture, I thought she was Addy! They're so cute! And I'm so glad you joined the fun! Our address is www.bensonfamilyadventures.blogspot.com
Much love
Emily

Stacy said...

YEAH! Welcome to the blogging world!

Natalie said...

FINALLY!!!!!! The blog name is so perfect. Your girlies are too cute. Love and miss your guts. Keep the pictures coming!

Adam Jensen said...

Hurray :) I thought the same as emily, that Addy was Janie! Wow they are so big. What beautiful girls you have!!! Janie looks more like you now I think. I am so excited to be seeing updates of your family. Watch out you will like blogging!

Nunes Family said...

Congrats on the blog! I am so happy now we can see your cute girls.

The Bish Fam said...

Beaner,

It's about time. Our blog is:
beccabishop.blogspot.com. We are glad to hear that you guys are doing well.

Rich, Becca, and Parker

Ash said...

Hey there! Little Janie looks a lot like some else I know.... Is her middle name bean too? Cute girls. When's number 3 comin up? If you haven't heard already we have some news of our own. Check out our blog.

Janie said...

Hurray!!! And praise be. This is the absolute ultimate. And you are my favorite.

Janie said...

I'm so excited about your blog I had to post twice!

Janie said...

And here I am again! Cousins by chance and, oh, you know the rest. Tee hee! :)

The Trippy Stevensons said...

Yea! Welcome, Welcome. It will be fun to see your posts. I know Phil and I are very interested in what's happening in your life. Can't wait to see more when your get a chance. But don't stress about it. I sometimes feel bad because I don't post as much as I think I should. However, kids take a lot of time and spending it with them is whats important-right?!
Melissa

Angie said...

Love the pics. I'm so glad you have a blog now! Please keep posting pictures of your adorable little family!!